US Hose Willcox Hose composites are engineered to deliver the maximum in chemical compatibility and on-the-job performance.
Certified ISO 9001 composite hose manufacturer.
- Manufactured to your specifications and shipped worldwide.
Use the links to the right to browse Wilcox Hose product line >>
Click Here to Download the Willcox Composite Hose Catalog
Manufactured from multiple tight-wound thermoplastic films and tubes that create a barrier to permeation. Specialized manufacturing process techniques assures the proper gauge and pitch of the inner and outer wires to ensure conformity and consistency every time.
The result is a truly flexible thermoplastic composite hose that doesn't kink or collapse with exceptional service life and offers superior safety and performance. Call Willcox Hose at: 888-919-0400
Real Advantages For Today's Applications Compared to rubber and metal hoses....
- Willcox Hose composite hoses are light weight, kink proof and flexible for easier handling.
- Their multi-layer construction prevents catastrophic failures.
- Flexibility is retained at low atmospheric temperatures
- Willcox Hose products are fatigue free and do not age
Engineered and manufactured to High Standards
- Willcox Hose composite hoses meet and exceed various standards such as The British Standard BS5842 (1980) and The United States Coast Guard Regulations 33 CFR Section 154.500 and Section 154.810
- Tight in-house process controls and checks provide a consistent and quality product.
Willcox Hose Products:
Call Willcox Hose with any questions at: 888-919-0400
All US Hose Willcox Hose composite hoses are built with many layers of seamless tubes and reinforcing fabrics that prevents permeation by both polar fluids (like methanol) and non-polar liquids (like gasoline).
The result is a composite hose with structural and cover layers that do not deteriorate due to chemical attack; that maintains maximum strength, flexibility and durability and that is compatible with the widest range of chemicals.
Typically, most hose assemblies have full end-to-end electrical continuity with less than 10 ohms resistance that is achieved by bonding both the inner and outer wires to the metallic end fittings.
The result is a composite hose that prevents sparking and arc-over hazards and meets the electrical properties requirement of industrial applications.
Each US Hose Willcox Hose end fittings are specifically designed and manufactured to produce a perfect engagement with the hose. The ferrule and tailpiece are permanently attached by the external swaging or crimping process.
The result is a hose and fitting combination that performs to rated burst pressure and assured of 100% performance of the complete hose assembly.
From Acetaldehyde to Zinc Halides.......and thousands of liquids and compounds in between, Willcox Hose composite hoses are specifically engineered to meet your most challenging transfer applications.
Wilcox Hose Catalog